the boxster blog with a different spin

Sunday, February 04, 2007

BOXSTER LANDING PAD

Welcome to Boxster Heaven! If you’ve just landed here, the blog follows my love/hate adventureswith my Boxster. Stats: 2002 (bought used in 2006), manual, Boxster(not "S"), plastic window; I'm a majority inner-city driver and am woefully un-garaged!

Find links to some of my favorites (by topic) below.

Take a look at the topics below and then sign-up to receive updates when new articles are published. If you have a feed reader, you can get into Heaven with RSS. Subscribe in a reader:
Add to My AOLAdd to Google

If you aren't a subscriber yet and want to catch up, here are a few highlights by topic to get started:
Bumps, Cracks, Parts and Price


Warranty Woes
Wheels & Wax
Humor

Porshi-ku (Porsche Haiku)

No comments: