- crappy cup holders (which FYI can launch a hot starbucks latte right into my lap in a single bound)
- Single CD Player/Radio
- CD holders - a huge waste of available space (who thought of these? the same person who asked the glove box? argggghhh, where is a girl to keep her driving gloves??? (and don't say in the weird spot behind my head, anything in there will melt from engine heat, and not the door storage, even weirder, who will ever remember somethings in there without a flashlight?)
- Some small storage (which is where I actually cram my cd's)
- Convert the center compartment (oh maybe that's where my gloves should be) into either a) a groovy cup holder via Styrofoam project or b) a glorious arm rest!!!
- Add a cd-changer, and custom iPod adapter in the front trunk
- Add an in-dash GPS where the cups holders are
But wait! there's more! I love this guy Brian. He follows the iPod upgrade tutorial with a LOW TECH solution. I felt the joy of outsmarting technology. You choose: $400 for the alpine and the install, or $40 bucks for a couple of cables.