the boxster blog with a different spin

Saturday, December 09, 2006

GUZZLE THIS BOXSTER!

Guzzle This Boxster!

Okay, I admit it, I now officially have a favorite blogger. His name is Ken Goldstein (and if you say "Kenny G." you're not my friend anymore)! Except in the blogosphere, Ken and I don't know each other, but we both blog the nonprofit world, we both were born in the summer of '61, we both ran to northern california the first chance we could... But, I'm sad to say that's where the similarity ends...we don't drive the same car. LOL

Okay, ready for the segue?

My last post got me a bit of flak from my hybrid-driving-Brother-in-Law. So this blog's for him.

I sometimes read another Blog, called The 13th Story-and other Random Thoughts. I would enjoy his comments on my posts occasionally...and now, it turns out that the Ken, of Nonprofit Consultant Blog, and Ken of Random Thoughts are one and the same person. Turns out Ken is also a guitar player and here's a little tune I found on his site:

The Prius Song (jingle parody) (K.R. Goldstein)

I think Ken has missed his calling and could give Barry Manilow a run for his money in the jingle writing game!

Parting thought: think Ken R. G - contains a hidden social message: Ke NRG (energy get it?)



Technorati Tags: , , , ,

1 comment:

Ken Goldstein said...

Oh. My. God.

I can't believe you linked to the Prius song! And in the same post as a link to my consulting blog. I'll be ruined once my clients find out what an idiot I really am.

Oh, well. Cat's out of the bag. I dedicate my life to nonprofits and do very silly things for stress relief.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the kind praise of all my varied online creations and personalities.